Special Traffic Enforcement Request 

From time to time citizens contact the police department to report traffic related concerns happening on their street, in their neighborhood, or in school zones. As a service to our citizens, the Grandview Police Department has established a Special Traffic Enforcement Request Program to help address traffic and safety related issues.

If you would like to report a traffic related concern, please fill out our online
Special Traffic Enforcement Request Form. Once the form is submitted it will be forwarded to the Sergeant of Patrol, so officers can be notified of the issue and request. Officers will perform a close patrol of the area to address the reported concerns.