The City of Grandview is committed to providing citizens and businesses with the information and support they need to expeditiously and safely design and build quality commercial and residential structures throughout the city.
The City is dedicated to the promotion and development of new and expanding businesses in Grandview.
Core responsibilities of the Development Services Department include:
- Working with citizens, businesses and developers to promote growth
- Working with appointed boards, commissions, and committees to ensure development related issues are resolved in an expedient and professional manner
- Maintenance and enforcement of all development related ordinances
- Ensuring all construction occurs in accordance with all applicable laws, ordinances, and building codes
- Issuing permits and licenses for construction, renovation, garage sales, vendors, solicitors, and signs
- Identifying and coordinating the demolition of dangerous structures