Utility Billing and Permits


The water/permit clerk is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:

  • Reviewing plats/replats, setting up inspections and issuing city permits
  • Setting up accounts for city services
  • Billing and payment collection for water, sewer, and solid waste 
  • Assist general public with questions about utilities, ordinances and zoning
  • Customer service
  • Other duties as assigned
Please see the Utility Billing or Permits sections for more information.